I’ve recently fallen in love with the idea of overnight oatmeal- no cooking, no mess, no cleaning of pots- what’s not to like? I used to make oatmeal at a whim and cringe at the sight of some stubborn oats sticking to the pot, and then give up the idea of eating oatmeal everyday for […]
I am a curry person so I love to eat a bowl of curry any day (especially rainy days;) ). This is my cheater’s version of vegetable curry (Chinese version). The trick is to use instant curry paste. With the curry paste, it only takes about 15-20mins to make this vegetable curry. If you […]
I purchased millet from one of my favourite stores in Singapore,Yue Hwa Dept Store, a shop that specialises in food and medicinal products from China and Taiwan but had no idea what to do with it. I decided to just throw the millet and quinoa together and make a congee out of it. Ah! The […]
Hi everyone! Sorry for lack of updates as I have been busy with organising a vegan BBQ and updating a work visa. I’m going to China to teach! No worries, I will still continue updates here on vegeasian.com, especially on vegan food in China. Here’s a savory polenta recipe. Polenta is actually an Italian word […]
Get Email Updates (it’s Free)
GET FREE: 5 Super Simple Vegan Lunchbox Ideas 40 Quotes for Vibrant Health and Vitality and more
- What It’s Like to Be Vegan In Singapore: Part Four of a Four-Part Interview Series December 18, 2013
- What It’s Like To Be Vegan In Singapore: Bonus Episode 2/3 June 6, 2014
- Easy Bite Size Chocolates December 14, 2013
- Salad In A Jar March 2, 2014
- What It is Like to Be Vegan In Singapore (Part One of a Four-Part Interview Series) December 11, 2013
- Mango Coconut Black Chia Oatmeal August 11, 2014
- Vegetable Curry August 4, 2014
- Millet and Rainbow Quinoa Congee July 8, 2014
- Savory Polenta July 4, 2014
- What It’s Like To Be Vegan In Singapore: Episode 3/3 June 7, 2014
- Jeremy Hess: Thank you Angela and Bubbly Petz!...
- Angela: Thanks Sumi! Bubblypetz is indeed a humble growing...
- Angela: Thanks Sheryl! Great to see a supportive vegan lik...
- Angela: Hi Jeremy, congratulations you have been selected ...
- Jeremy Hess: Great interview Angela :) In regards to dog d...
About The Author
Hi, I am Angela Wang. I am from sunny Singapore. Just a girl who likes sharing recipes, photos and laughter. And hopes to inspire someone.